Tuesday 22 January 2013

Television Geek

It will come as no surprise to those who know me that I love television.
Here are some television shows that I love:
1. Neighbours
Neighbours is my favourite soap opera. I don't know what it is about Neighbours that I love I just love it.








2. Friends
Friends is the best. Even after Friends finished in 2004 it is still considered funny and a classic. Every time that I watch Friends I just find myself in a fit of giggles.















3. The Big Bang Theory
There is something that I just love about The Big Bang Theory. I just find myself laughing every time that I watch it.










4. Glee
I fell in love with Glee from the very first moment that I saw it.













5. h2o: just add water
I can't decide which Australian TV series I like more Neighbours or h2o: just add water. I like them both but for very different reasons. The main characters on h2o turn into mermaids when they touch water.











6. The Biggest Loser
 The Biggest Loser is my favourite reality series ever. The Biggest Loser is primarily about weight loss it features overweight or obese contestants. The contestants are trained by two or more personal trainers and are split into teams featuring the colours: Red, Blue, Black and White.






















As you can see I do like I lot of things on television. There are many more things that I like on television but these are my top six.



















No comments: